- The domain http://www.payalkeyal.com including any web-pages, thereof is the web-site (“Website”) of Payal Keyal Design (hereinafter “Payal Keyal”, “we”, “us”or“our“). Our office at 652/655, Katra Hardyal, Nai Sarak, Chandani ChowkDelhi – 110006, India
- Binds you on each occasion when you visit the Website. Including: (i) registering yourself on Website, (ii) undertaking any transaction on the Website, (iii) accessing blog page on the Website, (iv) transacting with Payal Keyal etc.
- Does not apply to entities which Payal Keyal does not manage, own or control.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION:
- In order to browse our Website, you do not have to reveal your personally identifiable information. However, our web-servers will collect non-personally identifiable information such as IP address, browser versions etc.
- You might provide personal identifiable information. This information includes name, any address, number, e-mail address etc. For example: when you send feedback, seek consultation or subscribe.
- Please note that you are under no compulsion to provide your personal/non-personal information.
- By accessing the Website Payal Keyal can use your information including personal or sensitive personal data/information as provided. Thus, she can collect, store, analyze and even share your personal or sensitive personal data/information with any third party.
- With no obligation, Payal Keyal can verify the source of your personal information. You may withdraw this consent (unsubscribe) by writing an e-mail to Payal Keyal.
USE OF INFORMATION:
- The information collected enables Payal Keyal to keep a record of the number of visits, average time spent on the Website, various web-pages/ products viewed, etc. In order to improve the content of the Website, analyze online data generated on Website to give personalized shopping experience to the visitor. And, thus, give the visitor an overall enriching experience on every visit.
- Occasionally Payal Keyal may also share with its associates, subsidiaries or reputable/trusted third parties some of the information you provide. For example: (i) Payal Keyal will share your address or mobile number with courier company to deliver goods ordered. ii) Payal Keyal may share the data with the suppliers.(iii) If you register online on Website, she may share your data with trusted third parties, etc.
- Without prejudice to aforesaid, Payal Keyal also reserves the right to disclose information in order to comply with order from any governmental, judicial or pursuant to requirement of law.
- Payal Keyal owns the information collected through the Website. In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or due to change in control or opt for a scheme of amalgamation or arrangement, consumer information may be one of the business assets that are transferred as part of the transaction.
COOKIES AND OTHER CODES:
- A cookie is a tiny element of data that Website can send to your web browser, which may then be stored on hard drive of your mobile/computer. Cookies enable us to recognize you when you visit the Website or certain pages on the Website.
- Your browser can be set to not accept cookies from our Website, but this would restrict your use of the Website to a certain extent. Payal Keyal assures you that cookies placed by Website in your browser do not contain any personal or private details and are free from viruses.
- Aside above, Payal Keyal may, from time to time, use any other software technology such as Google Analytics system for aforesaid purposes.
- With this policy, Payal Keyal commits to protecting the information received from you. Reasonable technical and management practices have been put in place to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of information received. Also, you should be careful while using a shared computer network of computer resource. Payal Keyal requests you to sign off from the Website when finished using a shared computer.
- The Website redirects you to a payment gateway for making payment. The payment gateway site encrypts your personal information using secure socket layer technology. This technology provides you with secure transmission of the information. This policy clarifies that Payal Keyal does not have any access to the data keyed on payment gateway sites.
- If you are a registered user with our Website, we suggest that you do not share your login-id or password with any person. We strongly recommend you to change your login password frequently.
- If you observe any suspicious activity, you should to change your password immediately.
- Please note that Payal Keyal will never send you requests via e-mail or call you for sharing your password. If you receive any such e-mail or call, please send us an e-mail at contact@PayalKeyal.com.
- If you are already a registered member, you may choose not to receive such invitations by changing your preferences. Send an email to contact@PayalKeyal.com. She will take reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Please also read Terms and Conditions as set out on the Website. By accessing the Website, you have read the Terms and Conditions. In addition, this policy and the same are acceptable and binding upon you.